Pine Pollen Powder
Users of Pine Pollen often report:
- Increased energy levels†
- Faster recovery from exercise†
- Enhanced ability to build muscle mass†
Increased erection hardness and frequency†
If you’re a man and suffering from andropause or feeling older than you should be, there is hope for you yet – Pine Pollen.
Also, mental and physical stress can wreak havoc on your hormones. This is where Pine Pollen could come in handy.
What Is Pine Pollen?
What Pine Pollen Can Do for You
- Vitamin A, B6, B2, B3, B1, D and E
- Beta Carotene
- Folic Acid
The list does not stop there. Pine pollen also contains all the 8 essential amino acids that proteins are made up of, as well as more than 20 other non-essential amino acids.
Protects Against Disease
Balances Hormone Levels
Improves Prostate Health
If the prostate is not enlarged when you take pine pollen, there will be no prostate size reduction happening.
This is another example of the adaptogenic effects of pine pollen.
- Energy Restoration
- Slowed Aging Process (Anti-aging)
- Preventing Fatigue
- Support a Stronger, More Efficient Immune System
- Hormone Regulation During Menopause (Women) and Andropause (Men)
- Reduction in Cholesterol Levels
- Improvements in the Skin’s Metabolic Function
- Nourishment of Hair Roots
- Dramatic Improvements in Stamina and Vitality
- Encourages Liver Regeneration
- Nourishes the Brain
- Enhanced Metabolic Rate and Easier Weight Control
- Enhanced Bile Secretion
- Promotes Healthy Prostate Function
- Preventive Measure for Colds
Why Choose Broken Cell Wall Pine Pollen?
How to Take
The majority of men doing this quickly notice positive effects on morning erections and can potentially even bring them back if you often don't experience them anymore.